Whether you’d like an Express Memoir or a more in-depth life story, or perhaps you write fiction or in a different nonfiction genre, I can ensure that your manuscript is edited to a professional and artful standard, ready for publishing.
As a published co-author, and qualified editing and public relations professional, while I specialise in memoir writing, I have appraised, edited, and co-written over 40 books — from business books, to adult fiction, to self-help, to spiritual, to historical fiction — and I provide the following services in a timely fashion, and at prices that suit individual needs.
You may require a combination of these services, such as a manuscript appraisal followed by a copy edit, or a dual structural and copy edit, together with some co-writing. All combinations are possible.
As your co-author or editor, I will collaborate with you to shape a memoir that moves and inspires. Through video call interviews and emails, I will help you develop your narrative, producing a professional book ready to publish.
I aim to:
- listen to your story and collaborate with you, remaining respectful of your unique, raw voice
- research through FOI, books, policies, news articles, government records, interviews
- improve dramatic structure
- polish grammar
- explore cultures and countries
- create engaging characters and dynamic dialogue
- develop your themes
- unravel the truth, and
- find the transformative lesson
If you have a bold life worth sharing, please contact me.